Tuesday 16 August 2011

A SPEECH FROM A DEAD BODY:

I Heard, I saw and I lived…


I heard: the death you stare away
will meet your sight along your way…

I heard: a man is fixed with time
and blessed with strength to coin his prime…

I heard: a man is blessed with mind
to watch the screen of earth or blind…

I heard: you frame your future bright
with hands and legs of left and right…

I heard: a man can beat the rest
with tiny tongue like teenage breast…

I saw: the grace of Mighty Being;
that He endows on human being…

I saw: and felt with free breathing -
the smiling eyes and those crying…

I saw: and felt the cupid face
with dangling breasts and queenish rays…
I saw: the rows of iron men
with combat strikes in reddish den…

I saw: a lots of man’s colour
painting a house without parlour…
  
I lived: a life with dignity
and faced the term – calamity…

I lived: with hope to shape my life
in such a way that smiles can dive…

I lived: with men of fading hopes -
with hatred hearts and scattered ropes…

I lived: to share with young and old,
but they opined to frown and fold…

I lived: to share my smiling face,
but sons of earth would want disgrace…

And here alone I face challenge
on how I lived my earthly age…
...............................................................................................

1 comment: