Tuesday 12 July 2011

On My Road: Possible Solutions!


..............................​..............................​..............................​.........................
ON MY ROAD. On my road to worthy world, come across a litle girl. On her chin rolls some drops. Tears of what i never know. With querries filled my mouth. What cause i still never know. On her white attire, my two eyes glanced. Then i saw a dirty stain, so it caused her bitter cry. Who will help my litle girl, to remove her dirty stain? .....Ahmed Bolaji Abdulrauf
..............................​..............................​..............................​............................

Going through your lines again -
how I wish the little girl
meets a man like Jungle Poet,
who can use his lyric lines...
wash away her dirty stains...

Or you tell the little girl
When you meet her face again:
That the stains on clothes can clear,
but the stains on heart remain;
And can spoil a work of years
just within a single sec...

Lull the girl with Jungle lines -
Wish the lad the better ones...

1 comment:

  1. I like this poem and feel its sadness! Esp like the line "the stains on heart remain." That is so true of life. Even when we cannot see scars and wounds from the outside, we have not clue as to what kinds of scars a person holds on their heart. Real moving!

    ReplyDelete